Goodwill is the Solution to Many Employers’ Personnel Shortages
With the labor pool shrinking across the United States, Goodwill is the logical and positive solution to the problem now facing many businesses. Goodwill can help you find dependable, skilled employees, and we can:
- Provide assessment of skills and experience. (All potential employees are pre-screened)
- Help you maximize company productivity by reducing time spent on recruiting, hiring and training.
- Help you avoid contracting for services that do not meet company specifications.
- Persons with disabilities want to work and achieve as much independence as possible
- Businesses with whom we have placed candidates have been consistently pleased with their dedication and enthusiasm which has resulted in reduced turnover and higher quality work.
- Businesses who hire Goodwill candidates are improving the community from which they derive their income. These employees reinvest their earnings into the community, contributing to its economic strength.
Our Working Alliances
During the past several years we have forged effective working alliances with a number of state and community agencies in an effort to provide a seamless array of employment services to qualified individuals. These agencies include:
- Association for Retarded Citizens—Rappahannock, Inc.
- The Bay Consortium Workforce Investment Board, Inc.
- Caroline County Department of Social Services
- City of Fredericksburg Schools
- disAbility Resource Center
- Fredericksburg Area Information Network on Disabilities (FINDD Net)
- King George County Department of Social Services
- Rappahannock Area Community Services Board
- Rappahannock Area Development Commission
- Spotsylvania County Schools
- Stafford County Schools
- VA Board for People with Disabilities
- VA Department of Medical Assistance Services
- VA Department of Rehabilitative Services
- VA Department of Social Services
- VA Department for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- VA Employment Commission
- Virginia Baptist Children’s Home & Family Services—Developmental Disabilities Ministry