Around the World
From the U.S., to Canada and Europe, rehabilitation and human services providers seek the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) accreditation. CARF accredits only those programs that meet the rigorous standards established by CARF. It’s purpose is to improve the quality of services that enhance the lives of the persons served.
Rappahannock Goodwill Industries is accredited by CARF for a period of three years through December 2014. The programs and services Goodwill was accredited for are under Employment Services and are as follows:
- Community Employment Services: Job Development
- Community Employment Services: Job Supports
- Community Employment Services: Job-site Training
- Employee Development Services
- Employment Planning Services
- Organizational Employment Services
This 3-year accreditation outcome represents the highest level of accreditation that can be awarded to an organization and shows the organization’s substantial conformance to the standards established by CARF. Goodwill is proud to have received this prestigious award for well over 20 years.